Board Refreshment: Strategies, Hot Topics for 2018 and Lessons Learned
Panel Discussion: 4:00 - 5:30 PM
The following topics will be discussed:
- Why refreshment for public companies has become a front and center topic
- Strategies and policies that guide boards in setting refreshment goals
- Board diversity initiatives and refreshment
- What are investors looking for in board refreshment and how are they voting
- The best ways to communicate to investors alignment of director skill-sets with the business strategy
- Nancy Giola, Former Ford Motor Company Director of Global Electrification and currently serving as independent Director at Excelon, Meggitt plc, and Brady Corporation
- La June Montgomery Tabron, President and CEO of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and Director at Kellogg Company
- Ryan Droze, Corporate Governance Analyst, UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust and coordinator of the Midwest Diversity Investor Initiative
- Moderator: Laurene Horiszny, Chief Compliance Officer, BorgWarner Inc.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is encouraged to ensure availability.