The Middle Atlantic Chapter of the Society for Corporate Governance invites you to its Spring Conference at The Union League of Philadelphia!
Thursday, May 11, 2023 from 12:00 until 4:00 PM.
Registration & Networking Lunch: 11:45 a.m. –1:00 p.m. ET
Programming: 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
Complimentary cocktail reception at Ocean Prime immediately following the conference, followed by a group dinner.
Thank you for CT Corporation for sponsoring the cocktail reception.
Recent Trends in Corporate Compliance, Investigations & Enforcement
- Richard Zack, Partner, Troutman Pepper
- Shannon VanVleet Patterson, Counsel, Troutman Pepper
2023 Proxy Season: Investor Priorities & Early Trends
- Catherine Winner, Global Head of Stewardship, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Gabrielle Wolf, Director, Innisfree M&A Incorporated
- Marc Lindsay, Managing Partner, Sustainable Governance Partners
Evolving Best Practices in Board Evaluations & Composition Planning
- Laura Mantoura, Executive Director, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Jacob Bernstein, Deputy General Counsel & Secretary, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Jeffrey Taylor, Vice President, Chief SEC Counsel and Secretary, American Water Works Company, Inc.
- Yelena Barychev, Partner, Blank Rome
The Union League
140 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Cost:$75 for members; $125 for non-members; Optional dinner $25
The fee includes a complimentary networking lunch prior to the conference, and then the opportunity to compare notes with peers and others immediately following the conference at a complimentary cocktail reception. A group dinner will be held following the reception.
Walk-ins the day of the conference will be accommodated subject to space availability, and the registration fee must be paid by check at the door.
**Click proceed to checkout**