The Middle Atlantic Chapter of the Society for Corporate Governance invites you to its Annual Meeting and Spring Conference at The Union League of Philadelphia!
To ensure adequate distancing, in addition to our speakers, this event will be limited to approximately 50 attendees on a first to register basis. We are limiting the number of attendees to allow adequate spacing for the meeting and lunch.
Date:Thursday, May 12, 2022 from 10:15 AM until 2:30 PM.
10:15 – 11:15: Preparing for the SEC’s New Climate Disclosure Rules
- Amma Anaman, Managing Director, Head of Structured Products, Associate General Counsel & Legal Relationship Manager, U.S. Listings at Nasdaq
- Marc Gerber, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Jeffrey Taylor, Vice President, Chief SEC Counsel and Secretary, American Water Works Company, Inc.
11:20 – 12:20: Investor Priorities for the 2022 Proxy Season
- Marc Lindsay, Managing Partner, Sustainable Governance Partners
- Tim Youmans, Lead – North America, EOS at Federated Hermes
12:30 – 1:30: Lunch and Annual Meeting
1:30 – 2:30: Cybersecurity Governance – The New Normal
- Yelena Barychev, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Brian Halpin, Senior Vice President of Forensics and Technology, Capsicum Group
The Union League
140 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Cost: $75 for members; $125 for non-members
**Please click proceed to checkout**